[team-oid] We are still providing new maps

  • From: Team OiD <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team-oid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:43:06 +0000

        Hi,

        I received a lot of mail containing the question if we still provide
new maps.

        Yes we do. I know there were no new maps since October, but I was
under heavy load with my work, family, house and so on.

        Sorry for that. I'm happy to see, that a lot of user like my/our
maps. So please be patient, we will update the maps soon. eg for
Christmas?

        You will get a mailing, when the time has come.
        Regards,

        Marco