[team-oid] Re: Single country maps online

  • From: Arnoud van der Wel <wel@xxxxxx>
  • To: team-oid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:56:50 +0200

Hi Marco,

Thank you for the super work!

I have been using your maps of the Netherlands since april this year, and they are getting better all the time!

I have been eagerly awaiting your 0910 release (lots of little fixes close to where I live).

Unfortunately, the map set seems to be broken. Mapsource crashes on startup, and if I examine the maps (eg. 7104004.img) in GpsMapEdit, I get lines way off the map. (should be obvious if you try this).

Parts of the map (eg around N51.62 E5.55) are also completely and obviously broken.

Any idea what is going on?

Regards,

Arnoud.

Team OiD wrote:

Hi,

the single country maps are also up to date now.

The upload is complete now, aso maps should be working now.

If not, send me an email.

You will find them at: maps.team-oid.de

Marco