[TCUG] Test message

  • From: "Wallis, Ian" <Ian.Wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:00:24 +0100

*** Before reading or acting on this e-mail, or opening any attachment, ple=
ase read Derby City Council's disclaimer and confidentiality statement at t=
he end of this e-mail ***=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0APlease ignore this test message.=0D=
=0A=0D=0A******************************************************************=
****=0D=0AThe views expressed in this email are personal and may not necess=
arily reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly stated otherwi=
se=0D=0A=0D=0AThis email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidenti=
al and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they=
 are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me =
immediately.=0D=0A=0D=0AIf you are not the intended recipient of this email=
, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any o=
ther person.=0D=0A=0D=0ASenders and recipients of e-mail should be aware th=
at under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, =
the contents may have to be disclosed.=0D=0A=0D=0AThis footnote also confir=
ms that this email message has been swept by Surfcontrol for the presence o=
f computer viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that ma=
y be in this e-mail. We recommend that you check all e-mails with an approp=
riate virus scanner.=0D=0A=0D=0Awww.surfcontrol.com=0D=0A******************=