[TCUG] Test message

  • From: Tim Clark <Tim.Clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcug, forum" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:58:07 +0100

Apologies - test message

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site.  Our base version is Office 2000.  =
Please make sure that files you send can be read in this format.=0D
=0D
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modificatio=
n, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited =
unless expressly authorised by the sender.=0D
=0D
The information contained in this message is intended for the named  reci=
pients only.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and =
if you are not the addressee or the person responsible for  delivering th=
is to the addressee, you  may not copy, distribute or take action in reli=
ance on it.    If you have received this message in error, please notify =
the sender(s) immediately by telephone.  Please also destroy  and delete =
as soon as possible the message from your computer.=0D
=0D