[TCUG] Re: Loops and ASL's - an open question!

  • From: "Paul Welsh" <Paul_Welsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:03:32 +0100

The problem you have is that we are trying to create a specific situation, which
creates facilities for cyclists.

  As I understand it, the new TSRGD will not make it an offence, but are we
going to tell people, not pygmalion likely.  Most people will react as if the
first stopline were legal, so the junction design should be designed to accord
with that.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com