[tccrockets] Re: Waiver

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:00:43 -0700

Well Jack, I hope your weather at Black Rock was as nice as ours.
We had a huge number of kids from several special groups.  They were very
spirited and did a great job on their rockets.  They weren't just little Estes
starter kits, but two staging D to E which was fun.  The waiver call in
sequence went fine with no problems.  Called in the ending one too to both
places.  Your record continues to be spotless.  Good times, no disasters.....
my K powered rocket landed on top on Con Agra's bins some thirty feet up.....
That cost me a twelve pack of Coronas....  It's all good with them now!

Richard King