[tccrockets] Re: Lost Hybrid

  • From: Karl Baumheckel <karlbaum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:38:01 +0000 (UTC)

I agree with James.  If I had known that you had lost a rocket I would have
loaded up a few vehicles with scouts and scoured that area.  Young people are
always excited to earn a reward and they have keen eyes if you tell them what
to look for which is the tail cone/ colors and or hole in the ground.  In June
you can solicit volunteers.  It will be more productive to search the cool
hours of the day.  Depending on the send rate of the GPS it could be within an
acre of the coordinates.  I would search in rows a quarter mile long and zig
zag back and forth in tight rows.

Karl