[tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

  • From: gary-walker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 05:09:43 +0000 (UTC)

What a trooper!!

GW

----- Original Message -----

From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 9:45:59 PM
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

Okay guys,  I’m  going in tomorrow to taste beers......... between my brave
wife and I, we will hopefully settle on a keg that will show light, yet full
flavor on what could be a hot day/night.  I have all the names of beers people
have offered as good choices.  I know, it’s a tough job, but for all of you I
will do this............  burp........

Richard

From: Aaron Stanley <rocketguy1317@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, May 7, 2012, 11:43 PM

A few suggestions beer.

Stone Brewing Arrogant Bastard

Stone Brewing Oak Arrogant Bastard
Stone Brewing IPA
Stone Brewing Ruination IPA
Stone Brewing Cali-Belgique IPA
Stone Brewing Levitation Ale
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
Sierra Nevada Kellerweis
Sierra Nevada Summerfest *
Anchor Brewing Anchor Steam Beer
Anchor Brewing Liberty Ale
Anchor Brewing Summer Beer
North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner *
North Coast Brewing Co. Blue Star Wheat Beer
North Coast Brewing Co. Red Seal Ale
Deschutes Brewing Mirror Pond Pale Ale
Bear Republic Brewing Racer 5 IPA
New Belgium Ranger India Pale Ale
New Belgium Belgo Belgian Style IPA

*Lager/Pilsner style of beer.

None of these beers are "Light/Lite" beers but they aren't super heavy either.
I could enjoy any of these beers on a hot summers day.

Aaron Stanley
LUNAR# 1322
AEROPAC# 680
SARG# 10  - Equipment Manager
TRA# 10834 L3
NAR# 84298 L3
West Coast Aerotech Demo representative.
Aerotech the BEST way to fly.