[tccrockets] Re: Club cards/Lanyards - was Re: Re: 2012 Tripoli Rule Revisions - lanyard idea

  • From: msilvafamily@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:28:35 -0800

I'm in for the lanyard weather it be a club card or NAR/ Tripoli card. Also, I
like the idea of a pad manager at the bigger launches. It can be a bit over
whelming for a solo RSO to keep track of everything they are expected to. I'll
even flip the bill for a decent set of two way radios, as I think that would
help at the bigger launches.

My 2 cents

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Sam Fineberg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The other option would be Tripoli/NAR cards (or both in my case).  Then all
> we need is a plastic sleeve and lanyard for everyone.
>
> Sam
>
> On 2/9/2012 2:37 PM, James Dougherty wrote:
>> :-)
>>
>> That's funny. Well, we can get all the club members cards, but it will
>> cost probably $5-10 per person to make them. What do people think
>> about club cards? Would people be willing to pay $10 for a nice
>> plastic card (like the ROC style cards).
>>

>> On 2/9/12, Steve Ainsworth<sainsworth@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>> Oh…. I thought it was the “Non-TRA Guest” that was to be kept on the lanyard
>>>  ☺
>>>
>>> Steve A

>>> From: