[tcb] Re: yes, galveston in november!!!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:17:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hurricanes in November ? That's why they make long boards.

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 9:48 AM

Shirley        Somebodys got to work        Just ask Sammie     being retired
is not an easy thing ,  sometime it rains when we need to play golf ,  its just
not that easy .    The 2 Dennis s ( like myself ) have a list of  HONEYDOs
& tomorrow may be the day when             I GET A ROUNDTUIT
ROADTRIP   ROADTRIP     I am still trying to figure out a way to get a gas tank
to TOMBALL   any printable  suggestions      Terry

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: # 32
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:49 PM

Yes, last year was the shitz,more people ,more money raised and more rain than
we have ever had.I turned in the t shirt design today. Wow , Main e, now that
could possably be long distance.Our daughter,her son and husband are coming
down from Brooklyn for the camp out. Can hardly wait.You know ,I been thinking
about Galveston in Oct or Nov. That would be kool.