[tcb] Re: ya'll have created a monster

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:55:15 -0600

i would like to go for desert yes. any recommendations would be appreciated. i
want to keep it under 2500 miles though because i'll only have 6 days and 2 of
those would be used at texas classicFrom: coocoo@xxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: ya'll have created a monsterDate: Mon, 17
Nov 2008 14:51:45 -0600

What do people say it is?

Carlsbad Caverns and Ruidoso are kinda near there, Las
Cruces and White Sands are cool, but I have been to Roswell and it's not what I
would call a destination. El Paso, either. You are going for
desert?

Dan and Kat have been all around there, I
think.

  From: coocoo@xxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
  ya'll have created a monsterDate: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:28:35 -0600

  Ever been to Roswell?

    Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:45:07 -0800From: zane_13_13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
    [tcb] Re: ya'll have created a monsterTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Stop in Lawton, OK.  There is a little town called
          Cache and it is the entrance to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife
          Preserve.  62000 acres of grasslands and mountains.  Free
          roaming buffalo and longhorn.  It is a very nice place to camp
          and hike.  Google it for pics and such.--- On Mon,
          11/17/08, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          wrote:
          From:
            Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb]
            ya'll have created a monsterTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
            Monday, November 17, 2008, 1:11 PM
            I was cleaning out my "man
            room" the other day and came across some pictures of a road trip my
            friend jason and i took in his 83 aircooled vanagon. i looked
            through them and told diana, "i want to do that again." Her
response
            was "when does your vacation pay start at
            work?"

            Well my first response was
            "yea right, you're so full of it" and she said i think you'd get
            bored by yourself. I told her she should come. she said no but what
            about jason (another dude named jason, not the one you guys know).
            so i called and he said hell yea. So here is the plan. I am going
            revolve this trip around the Texas VW classic. my plan is to work
            half a day on friday and drive down to fredricksburg to kick off
the
            next ultimate road trip. do the whole fredricksburg shin-dig and
            then on sunday go to El Paso, find a nice place to camp and then on
            monday go to albuquerque, New Mexico. camp somewhere nice and then
            head for either Amarillo or Oklahoma city. then back home. i have
            the horrible habit of planning everything out so these will be the
            destination points...everything else will be stricktly based on
            here's a campsite, let's go here.

            here is what the circle
            looks like on mapquest:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Picture1-3.png

            does anyone else have any
            recommendations on where to start, stop or go to? i want it to be
            fun, and want to go across some open ranches and see some
            longhorns.

            looks
            like it will be about 2300 miles of driving :D

            Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
            Windows Live Click here

    Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign
    up today.

    No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG -
    http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.4/1794 -
    Release Date: 11/17/2008 8:48 AM

  See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
  your life Click here

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/