[tcb] Re: ya'll have created a monster

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:32:06 -0600

nope, just want to go see if it's all people say it is...worth the drive if i'm
going 2k miles anywayFrom: coocoo@xxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb]
Re: ya'll have created a monsterDate: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:28:35 -0600

Ever been to Roswell?

  Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:45:07 -0800From: zane_13_13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb]
  Re: ya'll have created a monsterTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Stop in Lawton, OK.  There is a little town called
        Cache and it is the entrance to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife
        Preserve.  62000 acres of grasslands and mountains.  Free
        roaming buffalo and longhorn.  It is a very nice place to camp and
        hike.  Google it for pics and such.--- On Mon, 11/17/08,
        Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        From:
          Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb]
          ya'll have created a monsterTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday,
          November 17, 2008, 1:11 PM
          I was cleaning out my "man
          room" the other day and came across some pictures of a road trip my
          friend jason and i took in his 83 aircooled vanagon. i looked through
          them and told diana, "i want to do that again." Her response was
"when
          does your vacation pay start at
          work?"

          Well my first response was
          "yea right, you're so full of it" and she said i think you'd get
bored
          by yourself. I told her she should come. she said no but what about
          jason (another dude named jason, not the one you guys know). so i
          called and he said hell yea. So here is the plan. I am going to
          revolve this trip around the Texas VW classic. my plan is to work
half
          a day on friday and drive down to fredricksburg to kick off the next
          ultimate road trip. do the whole fredricksburg shin-dig and then on
          sunday go to El Paso, find a nice place to camp and then on monday go
          to albuquerque, New Mexico. camp somewhere nice and then head for
          either Amarillo or Oklahoma city. then back home. i have the horrible
          habit of planning everything out so these will be the destination
          points...everything else will be stricktly based on here's a
campsite,
          let's go here.

          here is what the circle
          looks like on mapquest:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Picture1-3.png

          does anyone else have any
          recommendations on where to start, stop or go to? i want it to be
fun,
          and want to go across some open ranches and see some
          longhorns.

          looks
          like it will be about 2300 miles of driving :D

          Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
          Windows Live Click here

  Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

  No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG -
  http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.4/1794 -
  Release Date: 11/17/2008 8:48 AM
See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/