[tcb] Re: www.feildofforel.com

  • From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

That group is made up of Enrique Palacios and Aurelio (Can't remember his last
name) from the San Antonio Micro Bus Amigos - S.A.M.B.A.  Their portable
musical style is quite unique. They are able to roll up to any locale and play
their music "unplugged."  They are quite popular at the First Friday ar events
in San Antonio.  Nice guys too!

I also think it's cool that the piano fits so perfectly in a bus!

James Oliver