[tcb] Re: work day

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:04:44 -0600

What is it you need to do? Do you have a rig big enough to tow your bus? Dallas is the closest place you are going to get any help and it's too far away. Mostly when you hear of these guys working on a project, they are in Houston.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:55:46 -0600