[tcb] Re: which show do I do?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:00:07 -0800 (PST)

I am finalizeing the details of both shows as we speak
, Trannun is in ,american leigion post 133 is in , I
talked to the lady yesterday at MPR from the police
ausillery and she will be getting with me next week
about Sat night , I didn't want to post anything until
I was definate as to where the money was coming from ,
But everything is set in stone wheather it comes out
of my pocket are somebody elses , BBFEST IS A POSITIVE
, t@a is a Positive , I hope I can post on the sites
next week earlier the better , But please tell
everyone everything is fine in temple and MPR , Thanx,
This list will be the first to Know.

=====
Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone