[tcb] which show do I do?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:41:06 -0600

Now I know that all you guys have more time and money than I do, but you all
live down in Texas, and while that is a huge drawback, there are lots of shows
and gatherings more or less nearby. I haven't had the time, with the building
and the hammering and the burning and the emercency room visits, to attend the
shows close to me here, much less travel six hours plus to see all you
knuckleheads.
So my subject for today's discussion is: WHAT SHOWS DOES DENIS MAKE THE HUGE
TRIP FOR?

I think Paul's in October is a given and everyone says what a good time Steve
and Sharon's is. The Austin Aircoolers Free Beer Blowup is close to the top of
the list. Ennis is off my list untill someone fixes it. Of course there is MY
HOOHAW during the Eureka Springs show, which I hope will double in size (MY
HOOHAW, not ES).

 I am sure I am forgetting a show that I should do, but I don't think that I
can make but 3 through the spring, summer and fall( not counting ES).

Somebody make me a calendar.

Thank you for your support.