[tcb] Re: wheels

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:05:09 -0600

Discount tire has them.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sammie smith
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:02 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: wheels

        Well, if you gotta NOT go vintage:  The empi 5 spokes work great on a
bus and they are a good wheel.  If you like all polished, buy em that way.  If
you want to paint the spokes some color then buy the non polished ones and
paint the spokes any color your want.  Almost any of our local suppliers can
probably make you a good deal on either.