[tcb] Re: what's your take

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:30:19 -0600

Yes, you should care for and repair the originals. Nothing will ever have the class or be as pretty as a piece of original. It's like museum stuff. It should be preserved. You friend who is creating new stuff where there was no original can do whatever he wants.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>