[tcb] Re: what's going on with this (vacuum leak or what)

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:28:16 -0500

ok, during lunch i went to the house and tinkered with it.

it's a massive vacuum leak coming from somewhere...just don't know where.

i spray carb cleaner around the boots and it makes it run a bit better but not
anything worth writing home about. so obviously i need to check torque on
those. everything else seems ok.

i hate those damn boots....it's time for duals

http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008