[tcb] Re: what's going on with this (vacuum leak or what)

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:19:10 -0500

the primary is a tad on the rich side

it spits a bit of black smoke at idle

once you get it past low end of the spectrum, it runs alot better like driving
down the freeway it cleans up and runs alot better...something about the idle
jet needing to be changed

i know nothing...i have a guy on this one and if you saw how good his 44idf
runs on his 66 with a 1641 with cc'd heads balanced crank, big cam (don't know
the size) etc. you'd know why i trust him

his beetle hauls and he has lots of experience in class 11 cars too

if the man says buy jets cause it doesn't run right on the low end then i ask
what kind.

> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:40:28 -0500
> From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: what's going on with this (vacuum leak or what)
>
> You wanna repeat that?
>
> "Rich at idle?"

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/