[tcb] what was said

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

What was said to make someone waste good tequila? Oh, yea.
Bus related conversation!

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually he said he had 5 before we got there.But he did not mention that he
had had ANY before we got there until he was in the middle of the "I am sorry,
I had too much tequila"
phone call to Denis on the morning of the 4th (at about 10 a.m.) I think that
gave him plenty of time to come up with the "I had 5 before you got here"
excuse. I have to admit I have used this excuse in a previous "I am sorry, I
had too much tequila" phone call.
I may never repeat what I said to make him shoot the tequila out his nose, but
than again..................

I have not attempted tap dancing after the "ouzo induced contact lens in the
swimming pool search of 1990"
I feel certain I could have tap danced had it been required.
I must admit I DO NOT remember a dB test of Denis' home theatre, It must have
been when I was showing him how to work his remote control.....

On Jul 13, 2005, at 11:25 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Travis is my friend/building contractor and we went to his house on the 3rd of
July. Travis wanted to trade shots and Dan took him up on it. Well, after I
don't know how many, Travis spewed tequila out of his nose and then a bunch of
other stuff spewed. Then Travis sit down and held on to his face so it wouldn't
slide off and then he stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I have to go to bed" and
staggered off to his tool shed. In Travis' defense he said that he had already
had six shots before we got there.

Dan could still tap dance. We came back to my house and blew up more stuff and
Dan showed me how loud my TV could get.