[tcb] Re: welding and stuff cont.

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:41:26 -0500

wow, that makes hershey look as solid as teh day he rolled off the assembly
line...except for all the bondo in the rear and the big dent in the middle of
the bumper from where the tree rearended me.
atleast that's the story i'm telling, the tree cut off andy barnes and then
slammed into the back of me...i had whiplash for days
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:25:45 -0500
Subject: [tcb] welding and stuff cont.
From: cwnation@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

for those who are curious. this is the email i sent to Austin VeeDub

attached are some pix that i sent along.

Hi Josh

here are some pix of my bus. As i told you on the phone, i have some significant

rust issues that i want to take care off.

i know i have to either replace the whole nose, or just the top 5 inches or so.
Either used or new can do

My doglegs too have seen better days... i am also looking for a pair of them,
or just the sections that need replacing.

the floors and fenders are solid.

i hope you can help me. you have been highly recommended by the community...

thank you for your time,

sincerely

christian

all day - 254-247-4846

Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.