[tcb] Re: weather

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:14:28 -0700 (PDT)

I drove from Austin to Nac today.  Went through 3 different typhons.  Drove
from Nac to Austin yesterday and went through 2 floods.  How did Dan and Kat
get from Houston to your house without seeing rain?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          Sammy, it is not raining here.
The forecast is for "a chance of thunderstorms" but tonight I am looking at the
moon. Dan and Kat are here and have seen no rain today. It's especially pretty.
Get up here.

  If it rains I guarantee that everyone who comes will fit in my living room.