[tcb] we roll

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 05:25:22 -0600

Well we're rolling again thanks to Chuck who supplied not only the labor but
the engine- what a guy!- he's our own personal earth angel from the big VW
heaven. Him and of course Denis.

I am very thankful for all of you this Thanksgiving.

Steve said it runs better than ever so we can do the Grapevine Christmas
parade the 29th, if anyone want to joins us let us know, we sure could use a
few more VW's. You can see Mike and Carol take this seriously.

  _____