[tcb] Re: wHO sTOLE mY vAN???

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:15:48 -0400

 So did I. Unfortunately, mine had a Model C four (4) cylinder engine. The
motor Looked like a Model A motor on the outside but, instead of splash
lubrication, it had a drilled crankshaft and full pressure lubrication.? It
wasn't very fast but, the engine was sought after by a typical Model A or Model
B Ford restorer.

I ended up selling the engine and body separately. It was just one of the old
cars that I had that I wish I never sold.

Jack

I had one of those also Terry.

TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:

Will??? Just before I got married I bought a 33 3 window coupe . It was used?
(barely )??? Terry

  See what's free at AOL.com.

Will??? Just before I got married I bought a 33 3 window coupe . It was used?
(barely )??? Terry

  See what's free at AOL.com.

AOL at AOL.com.