[tcb] vwtoo@aol.com has a new Yahoo! Mail address

  • From: "TrueSwitch on behalf of vwtoo@xxxxxxx" <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:06:53 -0500 (EST)

Title: TrueSwitch
Yahoo! Mail
I have a brand-spanking-new Yahoo! Mail address.

I have a brand-spanking-new Yahoo! Mail address.

I've switched my e-mail address to a yahoo.com address. My new e-mail address is vw_too@xxxxxxxxxx Please use this new address for all future emails and instant message s.

Interested too? Go check out Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo!Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your home page.
Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of Yahoo! Mail. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Product Submit is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.