[tcb] Re: vintage gurus

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 21:51:17 -0500 (EST)

They pop up from time to time I haven't had a need for the second volume.

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:01 PM

I have volume one.  It has photos, details and specs.  Details include types of semaphores, lenses, bulbs etc.  Very Detailed.  Not a bad book to have if you're into dubs.

you can get a CD version here http://www.kaefer-nostalgie.com/literature.htm for $25.