[tcb] Re: video

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:50:13 -0600

My dad's a TV repairman.  He has a bitchen set of tools.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
atx wrote:

I'm also wondering how you'd do that.  You'd win the new catagory of "My engine
(formerly stereo) is more expensive than my bus"

Jeff
sent via iPhone

On Nov 14, 2009, at 12:07 PM, "Will" &lt;evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm wondering now how to wedge a 16 cylinder quad turbo engine into a bus...
,

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Dan Martin wrote:

The video of the actual crash, I guess when you are driving a 1.25

million dollar car someone is always video taping you.

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusive-video-of-bugatti-veyron-crashing-into-texas-lake