[tcb] Re: vacuum advance dizzy

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:31:34 -0500

I read on the type 2 list that the cip dizzy is Bruck made in china and of poor quality.
How much do they get for it at cip?
May be worth the extra money to get a real Bosch rebuild.

On Jun 19, 2006, at 4:23 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

i figured i would just ask for a good used one before i make my order from cip1 i have a new condensor points and rotar for one just as extra jic parts but my boy that i am borrowing it from reminded me that i still have his dizzy yesterday when i drove over in the bus. so i am needing to replace it kinda soon.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: vacuum advance dizzy
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:18:18 -0500

I am very happy with this one I got from Aircooled.net:

http://aircooled.net/new-bin/viewproductdetail.php? keyword2=IGD0001&cartid=

I can only guess you are looking for something less than 135.00?

On Jun 19, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

does anyone here have one they would be willing to part with?

i am in need of one because the one i have isn't mine it's just a loaner.

Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http:// search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp? cid=3963