[tcb] unanswered questions...

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 11:28:40 -0500

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?~~

** Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?~~

** Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?~~

** Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?~~

** Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?~~

** Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?~~

** Why is a boxing ring square?~~

** Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?~~

** Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?~~

** Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?~~

** Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down
the volume on the radio?~~

** Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made
with real lemons?~~

** Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?~~

** Why is the third hand on the watch called second hand?~~

** Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?~~

** Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?~~

** Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?~~

** Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?~~

** Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little
indestructible black box is?~~

** Can fat people go skinny-dipping?~~

** Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and
drive?~~

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin