[tcb] Re: ugh..........

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

Went to Bob's last night ,whwn I left truck startted fine,drove to Lowes in
Temple ,came out the truck wouldn't start,the electric fuel pump was running
but no started action, Some guys pushed me to start it.Drove to HEB ,found me a
nice little incline ,just in case, got in truck ,started right up.It's been
doing that every once in awhile here lately. Go figure.It does it when I forget
to park on a slope.