[tcb] Re: ugh

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:23:09 -0600

i haven't started or drove hershey in 4 days. :-(

From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: ugh
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:19:52 -0600

Mine lasted three weeks, wish I had a pusher too

"Luckily the wife works at a doctors office so I have antibiotic samples."

Bus is feeling good though starts and runs like a champ.

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:15:09 -0500

Bummer! I started to feel a bit crappy yesterday. Luckily the wife works at a doctors office so I have antibiotic samples. Popped two of those bad boys and I feel like a million bucks.