[tcb] Re: type IV fan/pulley

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have gone a far as changing a head on my 77 while camping at no where near
the arch with out pulling the engine not fun but doable when it sucks a seat
866 mile from home.

From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 11:43 PM

Doesn't tilt far enough unless you also remove the transaxle rear mount bolts.
Just like if you're going to pull the motor all the way out. The transaxle has
to tilt down too.

Forking U.S. safety specs that got the removable rear valance deleted from the
build specs.