[tcb] Re: type 4 brake info for gerald

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

Well the first 4 digits of the part number means its a type 4 part. if it was a
bus part it would start with 211. even my vanagon parts start with 211

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Thanks Mark. Still can't
find a picture to compare against. Part number is
411611015F though.

Guess I'll live with rear only until I can either swap the whole system out
or have time to take that MC out and leave it my truck until I can get ti
ASK and see if there's a rebuild kit to fit it.

G2

--
Need a place to put all the stuff you want to say that doesn't belong in the
email lists and forums you subscribe to? Create your own blog and share