[tcb] Re: t-shirts costs

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I am doing the t-shirts as soon as a final design is approved. The cost
should be somewhere between $8.00 and $10.00. Everyone that wants one can pay
me at Psycobilly 2. Right now the idea is a yellow shirt with "Ed"s head. Does
anyone besides Dan want pockets on their shirts? let me know---mark

katrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You go Brent! I was wondering who was going to pay for the T-Shirts.

I think Mark is doing the T-Shirts. So I guess we need to send the money to
Mark?

Hey Denis! Do we need to send the money to you?

Brent are you coming to Psyco Billy 2???

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: VWTOO@xxxxxxx