[tcb] Re: trip reports?

  • From: Todd and Lisa Prigmore <prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:21:34 -0500

Lisa and I had a real nice time. It was great visiting with everyone again. The weather was nice and the bus ran great on the fresh rebuilt (finished last Wednesday). The only problems we had were a blowout on our tent trailer and a little rain on the way home (no wipers, doh!). Thanks to Randy Dennis and others for the shrimp boil. We had a great time carpooling to the Strand and watching all the mayhem! Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so maybe Thomas Paul or Matt can share? I KNOW they got some good shots ;)

We hope to see you all again next year but are not sure if we will get to drive the DC, circumstances being what they are :(

Here is a link to a few pictures I took of the bus on the beach right down from the campground.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=564941

Argh, it hurts!
Todd