[tcb] Re: trey

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:11:42 -0800 (PST)

Emily has to work Saturday so I was planning on coming down there. I will bring
a spare dizzy that I have to try as well.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  no...... I decided to wait when we can
get together and look at it, it has to be something simple......

Last time it did this (1 month or so ago)  I took off the carb and dropped all
the gas out (removed the 13 mm bolt where the main jet is, took out the main
jet) as well as the pilot jet, clean it all but it didn't change anything......

I have a Pict34 from Kermit to try but it was missing some parts so I was in
the middle of putting on the electric choke and cutoff valve the other night
but have not mounted it. it was prety dirty, cleaned it as best I could with my
buddy's small parts cleaner machine ....

thats where I am ....... what was wierd as I said the otehr day was the timing
light not picking up the paint mark on the pulley at any even interval. I'd see
it about every 8 secounds.... something wasn't firing right and I know I had
the timing light at the #1 spark plug wire.

If you have any time this weekend ... would be great, I know I'm far from you
down here at the bottom of 99 (Grand Parkway in Great Wood)

Trey

  On 1/25/07, Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:    Did you get
the emblem off?
    On Jan 25, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

  Did you get the Deebus to run yet?

Trey Jung < treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Gerald,

I can mail you a check...... or maybe get one over to Dan's Shop today.

Trey