[tcb] Re: travel time

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

I think they need to learn how to drive a bay window before a vanagon. I just
got approval from my boss for Aug. 25-30 off.
Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:There is only about 100 places
on the way where WE should teach the
women folk to drive the buses. Maybe you and I can load up in mine
and let them learn together in yours.