[tcb] Re: transmission woe's

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Yes it dose.I drove the Zone back from Eureka Springs
with the seat belt wrapped around the shifter .Actully
I startted out with a bungee cord but that disn't hold
good enough , my lille hand got tired so the SB worked
fine. Untill Durant OK , unrapping and steering and
braking ,and curbs and a lady with a baby carrage
.Brian we say these things in Jest , wev'e all been
there. Denis ,Murry was a sight for sore eyes , I am
still sad thinking about him.