[tcb] Re: transmission

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:36:24 -0500

actually, come to find out, he already has his hands on one, then andy calls me up and says who needs one cause i have one so we will consider you #3 on the list of who all has one. Thanks though. oh, and i'm thinking it's a 72 but an odd 72 blinkers up top but with round bumpers. i have no clue what motor it has in it.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: transmission
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

Early 70s what? I have a newly rebuilt that came out of the wrecked bay westy. Had about 2,000 miles on it when bus was wrecked. I'm in CA. If you want it quick call James Perryman at 936-288-2724 and negotiate a price. But you can't pick it up till I get back from CA next Wed. It's in Nacogdoches.
  Sammie

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
does anyone have a early 70's transmission for sale?...i think it's a 72. i
know someone who is needing one.

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/

Picture this ? share your photos and you could win big! http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us