[tcb] Re: tranny swap, going to a big nut from a split case

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think it's the nut he is having problems with.  The drum is frozen to
the brake shoes.

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:20:49 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL!  My experience with them if it has been sitting for that long and the
shoes are frozed there is no way in h_ _ _ you are going to be able to move the
adjusters.  And as an afterthought, if he is going to change out the tranny
anyway why bother removing the drum.