[tcb] Re: trailer for sale

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:06:45 -0800 (PST)

Dan I still have the traier your talking about , but
Bodean has spoken for it, I belive this is the same
man I bought a trailer from at Ennis last year , That
is a good deal on this trailer , I personally would
cut down the sides, but thats just my tast
--- Shirley Hall <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I got this email email.  I met this guy at the train
> station when I saw his vanagon.  He was on the TCB
> for awhile but like me not very active.  He has a
> trailer for sale.  there are pictures attatched but
> I don't know if the board will take the
> attatchments.
>

> Shirley,
>
> Here is some info on the trailer.
>
> 1958 All State Single Wheel Trailer for sale.  $300
> or offer. Might consider less if it goes to a good
> home!!!
>
> This version has a frame with 2 arms that attach to
> the tow vehicle and a single swivel wheel at the
> back end.  I have undercoated the floor, added a
> metal side kit with removable tail gate, re-machined
> both sides of the caster swivel, line bored the axle
> forks, and added hitch receivers to each side at the
> front for removable trailer tongue jack/wheels.
> Trailer can be disconnected from tow vehicle and
> moved around easily.  I towed this trailer with a
> 1985 VW Camper using a T-bar that was inserted into
> the 2" hitch receiver.  Brackets can be fabricated
> to attach to bumper brackets if a hitch is not
> available.  Recent registration sticker.  Completely
> roadworthy. Will deliver in DFW area.
>
> Phil Williams
> email: pg_w@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Cell phone: 817-688-8048