[tcb] Re: t@p food

  • From: "Edward Aragon" <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:21:03 -0500

Alma,

  Hope to see you at the show in Leander so we can finalize the details.

   Edward

  _____

From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] t@p food
To: "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:56 PM

Hey Paul, myself and some friends are trying to figure out who's bringing
what meals and wanted to see if we were going to be fed by the VFW like they
did last year and what meals they would be bringing.
Thanks in advance, John