[tcb] Re: t@p food

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:30:13 -0500

Chilli is good on Friday night.
oleblue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:50 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: t@p food

  Is there a chili cook-off this year?  What are the activities for Friday?
  Em

          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 11:15 PM
          Myself and Ed are making a big pot of Menudo (good for the hangovers)
for breakfast also one day.

          Alma Jo
                  From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [tcb] t@p food
                  To: "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:56 PM
                  Hey Paul, myself and some friends are trying to figure out
who's bringing what meals and wanted to see if we were going to be fed by the
VFW like they did last year and what meals they would be bringing.
                  Thanks in advance, John

05:37:00