[tcb] Re: toys for tots

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:11:41 -0500

The flyer says that the bikers meet at somewhere at 10:30, but it doesn't say
for anyone else.

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:10:11 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What times were you going to have the party?? How about after the show?

The Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah I see it is the same date I thought of having the xmas party, oh well maybe
we can find another date or have a get together, possibly?after the new year.
Looks like a good event.
?
I'm cool with that,

Cajun Eskimo
?

From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:58:50 -0600
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

December 8th,2007 Saturday - TOYS FOR TOTS SHOW # 14- Pasadena,TX

Pasadena Fairgrounds -Campbell Hall

http://www.toysfortotstoyrun.com/uploads/2007_event_flyer.pdf

Contact: Jim McDonald at (713) 305 4347 or any Bay Area VW Officer.

Entry: $5.00 or TOY (un-wrapped)

Come out and Join The Marines, other VW Clubs, Four Wheelers & Motorcycle Clubs
- Trophies will be available for VW Dubs

Katrina & Dan Martin

71'bus "Homer"

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Nov 29, 2007, at 8:19 PM, sammie smith wrote:

Everyone is talking about an Xmas party in Houston.? Does anyone know anything
about the status of the Bay Area Clubs Toys for Tots show that is the same
day?? And?are any of the bus people going?

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! -
http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aimcmp00050000000001