[tcb] Re: towing my bay with the EVC.....

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 21:06:56 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Chris - I decided to just packup the eurovan and leave the westy at
home...
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 00:45:43 +0000
From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I should have thought of that about a month ago _ i know there is a guy on the
samba that makes them just don't think I would tow it much unless I bought a
pop up camper in Moab like Ronnie ...bus tow bar in Houston? :)
Anyone got a