[tcb] Re: tool

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:11:17 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I think the guy went to ship it and found out it was going to cost a lot
more than he figured, so he just backed out of the deal.  I gave him a negative
feedback for non-delivery and canceling.  That will probably make a lot of
people think twice about bidding on any of his future listings.  He had lots of
positive feedback on buying, but he had never sold anything before on e-bay.
If
I really complained to e-bay that might suspend him from selling.