[tcb] too much mail?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:32:30 -0600

Sorry........
I skipped the spell checker on the first one.

I hear the too much mail a lot.
I know some members enjoy getting all the messages.

We have a couple ways to make it less.

There is a "digest" mode any member can subscribe to.
In digest mode they will only receive 1 large email per day with all the traffic for the day.

There is also a archive here:

//www.freelists.org/archives/tcb/

That anyone can read, member or not.
We have a couple members who read the mail there.
If you wish you can read the posts there and have a member account set to "on vacation" (accounts receive no mail while on vacation)
Members who use this option have to start a new thread to post.

I hope this helps.
Thanks

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus X3