[tcb] Re: tie rod instalation

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

Been there, Done that.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          He'd have to blow of his marriage.
    ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:40 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: tie rod instalation

Now if you would just blow off the wedding and come to the party.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   that was by far the easiest
thing i ever did in my whole bussing experience.

i need to loosen my steering just a wee bit and adjust the alignment just a
wee bit because it wants to go to the right but man that will be easy
enough. this was so freaking easy. now all i lack is fixing one slight oil
leak comming from the full flow area, the hose that goes from the oil bath
to the carb, and some tires and that thing will be like new.