[tcb] Re: this would be a nice project

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:34:49 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Ok Sammie what year is it? There's a 59 in the Barrett auction. I guessed
1959

From: "eBay member: a1971vwghia@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <member@xxxxxxxx>
To: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Emily McLeod sent you this eBay item: Volkswagen : Beetle
(Pre-1998)

Emily McLeod sent you this eBay item

Hi, I saw this item on eBay and thought you might be interested.

Volkswagen : Beetle (Pre-1998)
Current bid: US $2,201.00 (18 bids)
Shipping: Not Specified
End date: Jan-20-07 12:34:30 PST
Add to watch list | See similar items
Find out more

Details for item number: 270079175171
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI
dll?ViewItem&item=270079175171&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11
SELL. RESTORE OR USE AS A PARTS CAR. CAR IS TRIPLE BLACK HAS ALL ORIGINAL
PARTS INCLUDING... See more
Sells to: United States
Seller: empirestorage1( 0 )
Member since Jan-13-07 in United States

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This email was generated by the sender through the eBay platform because the
sender thinks you are likely to be interested in this item. eBay takes no
liability for the sending of this email and its content. If you did not
authorize the sender to send you this email, you can report this message as
unsolicited (spam) email so that eBay can take appropriate action against
the sender. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your
request.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's
communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners

eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

JPEG image

GIF image